Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,783,166 Franc (€2,703) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)