Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21157 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,082,832 Franc (COL$5,118,031) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)