Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.285 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,139,202 Franc (Php92,730) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)