Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,177 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.159 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,284,777 Franc (Php105,662) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)