Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.532 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,692,172 Franc (Php146,734) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (42 minutes ago)