Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.808 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,556,992 Franc (Php144,065) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)