Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.558 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,300,438 Franc (₨151,961) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)