Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,190,049 Franc (€4,868) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)