Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40751 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,699,488 Franc (6,624,422 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)