Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40013 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,333,670 Franc (5,832,243 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)