Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39776 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,552,798 Franc (6,417,915 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)