Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.064 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,420,186 Franc (R$ 7,931) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (28 minutes ago)