Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.041 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,657,586 Franc (R$ 8,164) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)