Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1543.705 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,814,109 Franc (Dinar 2,471) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)