Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 805 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1532.937 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,205,797 Franc (Dinar 2,091) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)