Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 892 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1519.979 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,992,243 Franc (Dinar 1,969) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)