Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 804 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1491.991 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,049,915 Franc (Dinar 2,044) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)