Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1613.557 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,064,093 Franc (Dinar 1,279) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)