Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1404.231 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,969,621 Franc (Dinar 2,115) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (38 minutes ago)