Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 868,396 Franc (41,198 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (39 minutes ago)