Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.991 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,671,792 Franc (92,923 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)