Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04593 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,102,475 Franc (Rp 24,005,386) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)