Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,409,627 Franc (€6,725) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)