Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.278 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,338,365 Franc (€6,621) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)