Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 665.864 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 32% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,755,002 Franc (€7,141) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (42 minutes ago)