Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.197 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,394,715 Franc (49,778 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)