Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.425 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,966,529 Franc (43,998 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)