Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.143 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 973,966 Franc (E£ 29,387) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)