Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.679 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,199,826 Franc (E£ 36,715) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)