Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.839 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,832,139 Franc (E£ 59,410) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)