Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.599 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,513,840 Franc (Shilling449,011) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)