Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.718 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,811,225 Franc (Shilling491,675) in Malindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)