Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.630 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,380,272 Franc (Shilling422,800) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (36 minutes ago)