Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.256 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,055,272 Franc (Shilling391,055) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)