Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.625 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,082,234 Franc (Shilling370,170) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)