Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.376 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,887,396 Franc (Shilling351,078) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)