Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.974 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,073,724 Franc (Shilling179,735) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)