Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.620 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,294,494 Franc (Shilling408,279) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)