Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.531 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,311,636 Franc (Shilling417,968) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)