Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.695 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,150,982 Franc (Shilling377,712) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)