Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.476 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,255,229 Franc ($U58,449) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)