Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.985 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,052,980 Franc ($U47,896) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)