Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.799 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,207,243 Franc (7,238TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £700 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)