Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.245 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,203,679 Franc (16,294TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)