Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.063 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,238,679 Franc (38,991 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (44 minutes ago)