Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.009 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,768,949 Franc (89,295 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)