Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.477 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,602,388 Franc (€3,970) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)