Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,461,523 Franc (€2,227) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)