Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03092 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 616,612 Franc (19,942,767 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)