Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,223,746 Franc (4,271,656 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)