Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,103,484 Franc (4,103,484 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)