Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,149,351 Franc (2,137,308 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)