Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,951,235 Franc (1,946,998 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)