Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.986 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,366,889 Franc (2,400,227 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)