Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04558 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 754,035 Franc (Rp 16,541,562) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (33 minutes ago)