Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04413 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,437,199 Franc (Rp 32,566,239) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)