Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04141 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,408,973 Franc (Rp 34,025,325) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)