Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.566 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,681,988 Franc (€5,540) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)