Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.584 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,362,140 Franc (€5,176) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)