Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.062 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,169,197 Franc (€4,838) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)