Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,256,507 Franc (€4,981) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)