Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03083 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,122,447 Franc (36,412,145 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (44 minutes ago)