Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02938 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,079,174 Franc (36,729,578 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)