Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.347 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,980,317 Franc (7,520 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)