Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.952 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,009,820 Franc (118,558 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)