Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.285 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 822,386 Franc (47,577 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (39 minutes ago)