Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.141 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 808,133 Franc (47,145 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)