Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.626 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,036,651 Franc (58,814 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)