Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.453 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,560,192 Franc (руб 165,042) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (35 minutes ago)