Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.052 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,422,354 Franc (₨176,639) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)