Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.214 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 635,189 Franc (₨68,941) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)