Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,343 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.414 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,258,446 Franc (€5,033) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)