Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,773 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,859,322 Franc (€2,819) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)