Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.312 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,429,662 Franc (₨171,997) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)