Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,800 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.051 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,275,703 Franc (₨158,448) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)