Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 730,259 Franc (₨77,579) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)