Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.320 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 744,247 Franc (₨79,854) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)