Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 588.220 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,101,864 Franc ($3,573) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)