Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 456.366 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,160,185 Franc (AU$4,733) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)