Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.109 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,209,119 Franc (AU$7,308) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (40 minutes ago)