Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 601.980 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,115,766 Franc ($1,853) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)