Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.680 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,418,814 Franc ($2,279) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)