Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.230 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,162,466 Franc (R$ 14,113) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (32 minutes ago)