Cost of living in Macao compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.663 XOF / MOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,501,444 Franc (50,995 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)