Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,171,808 Franc (€6,380) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)