Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,898,830 Franc (€6,013) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)