Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,722,154 Franc (€4,143) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)