Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,858,031 Franc (€2,832) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)