Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,633,888 Franc (€2,462) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)