Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.786 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 848,001 Franc (37,216₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (30 minutes ago)