Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.307 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 932,939 Franc (E£ 29,800) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)