Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.117 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,100,567 Franc (E£ 36,543) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)