Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.587 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,126,180 Franc (E£ 34,559) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)