Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.808 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 550,188 Franc (E£ 16,274) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)