Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.200 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 926,894 Franc (E£ 29,708) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (23 minutes ago)