Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.416 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,991,217 Franc (£2,581) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)