Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 769.592 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,024,428 Franc (£2,631) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)