Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.985 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 65% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 551,699 Franc (8,759 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)