Cost of living comparison between Luoyang, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.016 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 971,896 Franc (元10,918) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (44 minutes ago)