Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.014 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,095,606 Franc (元23,810) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)