Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.783 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,700,536 Franc (53,800 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)