Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.447 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,428,747 Franc (50,836 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)