Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.092 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,314,799 Franc (50,925 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)