Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,320,204 Franc (48,717 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)