Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.713 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,596,031 Franc (53,107 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)