Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.498 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,599,127 Franc (Php152,325) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)