Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.691 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,373,871 Franc (Php117,517) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)