Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47568 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,449,634 Franc (7,252,071 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)