Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,463,016 Franc (5,555,272 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)