Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.737 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 862,289 Franc (5,683 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)