Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.200 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,015,231 Franc (6,670 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)