Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.674 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,846,444 Franc (12,174 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)