Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.697 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 164% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,159,029 Franc (1,395,287 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)