Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.289 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,435,164 Franc (1,937,534 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)