Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.677 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 162% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,099,360 Franc (1,114,911 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)