Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 175% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,291,155 Franc (1,157,448 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)