Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.462 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,346,665 Franc (2,172,023 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)