Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 51% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,066,667 Franc (2,014,888 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)