Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.451 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 141% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,657,350 Franc (2,218,707 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)