Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 774 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.380 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,222,371 Franc ($5,930) in Louisville, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)