Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.400 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 958,554 Franc (Mex$ 30,527) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)