Cost of living comparison between Los Mochis, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.379 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 973,856 Franc (Mex$ 30,077) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)