Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.114 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,665,578 Franc (Mex$ 59,244) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)