Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.799 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,598,195 Franc (Mex$ 55,495) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)