Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.468 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,634,708 Franc (Mex$ 51,949) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)