Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.468 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,797,368 Franc (Mex$ 57,118) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)