Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.339 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,230,403 Franc (Mex$ 81,583) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)