Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.812 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,927,280 Franc (Mex$ 66,891) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)