Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.101 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 864,100 Franc (Mex$ 27,784) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)